Apply Now

Students wishing to undertake the dual course of study submit one application to the dual degree program.  When asked “To which program and degree do you intend to apply?” in the online application form, please select “Public Relations, M.S. and International Relations, M.A., joint program,” which can be found as an option under either The Maxwell School or The Newhouse School.